2019: the year of escape!


I am caught up on importing my old blog posts to this new blog. I originally wanted it done by New Year's Eve, but didn't have enough time and had to settle for finishing the first week of 2019.

Unfortunately I was locked out of my old blog. Some Canadians didn't like what I had to say and began harassing me. I changed my telephone number which led to being locked out at some point (even with my password and other information). Long story made short: due to the incompetence of Canadian telecom services there was no way to get back in, despite all my efforts. Barring a serendipitous miracle, that is unlikely to happen at all and if it does it could be years from now.

I got a lot of flak for complaining and not moving. Were it just myself, I would have moved years ago without question. However, I had family considerations, legal issues and other requirements forcing me to torture myself and remain here while plotting my escape. Even with everything I put myself through, Canada continued to screw me over financially, legally, and in every other way. Suffice to say, having a positive attitude and working hard will not get you ahead in this society.

This is the year I get out of here. For me, it is a matter of life or death. I personally would rather die than continue to live in Canada for decades more. There is a difference between living and existing, although don't bother explaining that to the locals ... simply breathing and working to pay taxes is the norm to them.

I want to LIVE!

I plan to LIVE ... and that means escaping this cold, expensive, empty soulless welfare garbage dump of a country. 

Wishing my readers and all fellow "hostages" the very best and ESCAPE in 2019 ! 


Share:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive